The Flex a Door Adelaide.
Flex-A-Door patented design has overcome many of the obstacles usually involved when looking at replacing tilt doors or in low headroom situations
Flex-A-Door features B&D ‘s famous Roll-A-Door curtain fitted on a curving track, so the curtain lifts from a vertical position up into a horizontal position, close to the ceiling.
Smooth And Quiet
Flex-A-Door garage doors will provide you with quiet, smooth, greaseless operation.
- Nylofelt® running strips and nylon rollers with bearings ensuring your door slides up and down with minimal effort.
- Plastic insert in the horizontal track providing smooth, quiet operation.SAFE Safety should be a key consideration when selecting your garage door, as door failures can cause serious injury or even death.
The following safety features have been built into your Flex-A-Door:
- Extension springs enclosed and above head height – well out of the reach of children.
- No moving brackets or door supports which could act as finger or arm entrapments.
Your Flex-A-Door will continue to be easy to open and close, with features such as:
- Limited headroom required above the walk-in height requirement, with a Roll-A-Door curtain, moving like a sectional door.
- Nylofelt® running strips for effortless sliding action.
- Door can be left open at any height, giving the added convenience of allowing the door to be partially opened for ventilation, while providing privacy when working in the garage.
- For even more convenience add an automatic sectional garage door opener.
The Flex-A-Door includes additional security features for peace of mind, such as: * Waist height lock for ease of use and added security.
- Pick resistant lock design.
- The locking system is difficult to tamper with, as Flex-A-Door fits behind the opening, so security is improved.