Looking for a panelift door for your garage in Adelaide or the Adelaide Hills?
Click here for details
Are you in the market for a panelift door in Adelaide? Panelift is Australia’s premium Pinchfree garage door that is available in 5 designs. All Pinchfree doors are factory fitted with a polypropylene internal hinging system and moulded, glass reinforced polypropylene track curve. The Panelift models are the Statesman, Grange, Federation, Seville and Turino.
Both Panelift and Panelift Icon doors come in smooth or textured finishes, an extensive colour choice and a range of options such as windows tapers for sloping floors and Emb-a-seal kits.
For homes with a more traditional feel, the Federation style adds another embellishment to the raised pattern of the popular Statesman design.
Smooth And Quiet
Panelift garage doors will provide you with quiet, smooth operation. Features include:
- Factory fitted, polypropylene internal hinging system and moulded, glass reinforced polypropylene track curve.
- Nylon wheels with ball bearings.
Safety should be a key consideration when selecting your garage door, as door failures can cause serious injury. The following safety features have been built into your Panelift door:
- PinchfreeTM panel edge shape and hinge design means there is little chance of finger entrapment between panels, on both the outside and inside; only possible with B&D’s unique, patented hinging system.
- Rolled over edges on stiles, panels and reinforcing reduces the risk of cut fingers.
- In-line wheels and track that do not protrude behind the door, reducing the chance of finger entrapment at the sides of the door.
- Factory fitted hinges and pinch free panel profile, reducing the chance of finger entrapment.
Your Panelift door will continue to be easy to open and close, with features such as:
- Ball bearing wheels with polypropylene hinges and glass reinforced polypropylene track curve, allowing the door to run easily and smoothly during opening and closing.
- Polypropylene hinges and track curve reduce the chance of the door binding.
The garage today is used to store many different valuable objects, and in some cases is converted into another room, so weather protection is an important feature of any garage door. The Panelift door features:
- COLORBOND® steel, to stand up to the harsh Australian climate.
- Bottom weatherseal which is soft and pliable, helping to stop leaves and rain coming in under the door.
- Jamb seal kit option available to reduce gaps between the door and the door jamb, to keep out the weather.
Your Panelift door will continue to operate like new, with features such as:
- Springs designed to exceed the Australian Standard for garage doors – 20,000 cycles.
- Factory fitted, internal hinging system, eliminating the need to maintain hinges.
For a free measure and quote or any technical advice about a panel lift door from Adelaide, you can also call our office on (08) 8391 0113